website header Blogger Guwl

Open question: Do I sound like a good candidate for a practical course?

I am an older one in the university with George Washington U next year, and I would like to really land a practical course, in order to increase my probabilities of finding a job after university, or somewhat good network connection at least received approaches. I would love to intern with a Federal Office but the competition is so rigid that I have fear that I cannot be competing possibly enough. I would like to explain some objective opinions, because my friends and family hold me, straight, what they hear me to wish. I am individual Mamma with two children and protection of my Neffeen, therefore he will take one extra year to me. I have a A.S. in the business administration, which I Summa with laude graduated. I am at present a B.A. candidate, my major am international relations with a person under age in the Chinese language. My regional concentration is in Eastern Asia. I speak flowing Spanish and intermediate Chinese. I abroad as soon as last year was and again in Taiwan of these summers will study. My cumulative GPA is 3.66. My Chinese improved, while I am in Taiwan, so hopeful I is on advanced level, although I doubt that it is as good at all as my Spanish. I am VP of an honour connection of students (for international affairs), that am over everything, those, I time for, if extrakurrikulare activities go, with my family and everything have. Oh and I hear you the Feds new acquisition with difficulty for female minorities, so possibly that helps a small point. Any advice on some more, which I could perhaps do, in order to improve my competitive ability differently than a trying for a higher GPA?
Home - Privacy Policy