website header Blogger Guwl

Open question: My social security number without permission, now, uses parents which is bad my credit note?

I received a credit information, because for any reason I did not qualify for a self loan. I pre appoved originally, since I 3200 down had and them the only thing explained, which is on my credit note history university loan in all probability is, but those affects negatively not my university notch, because I do not have to pay for her, until I terminate university, which 2012 are. I had nothing else on my credit note history well, which is, which I thought. I had a debt of the overdue credit cards, self loans, repos and dwellings, which were jumped over out on. It arose to 37,174 and included not university loans, which do not count. I furiated. The man said the fact that some can be removed because some to 1994 decreased/went back (I was only 4yr, then! is old) things last 7 years old are in such a way wiped off. Some already away loaded had said, but did much not. What can I do, in order to receive this debt 37,174 from my name and away from my credit note to? I wish it, because I did not have those credit cards in my possession, I have lived never in those dwellings, I never a car away now, thereby it even repo been had and I am straight up the tributary here. Confronter I my parents and it said, to whom as her the things took time, out, which they did it, because they wanted to form my credit note really well. They said that my credit note was really good, until they ran to financial problems and things hills descended. I wish it still away of my credit note history. I did not do it and I reliably gave permision for it to be done not it. If I write the companies, or the credit information places, which ask her to remove it my credit note because these credit cards and loan agreements were invalid, since I was under 18, when she was introduced, it eliminated? What do I do?
Home - Privacy Policy