website header Blogger Guwl

Open question: Does an employer examination of the prehistory repeat means date errors?

I requested a straight position. The people designated me my summary, indicating, which they were very interested in me in possible occupation. However I considered an error on my summary. For my present occupation I in July of 2004 and I did not begin may have thought correctly or formed a Typo or a something, because on my summary she indicates 2003. I intentionally did not lie over it, but I had to fear to repair the woman when she said „wow! So you are been there since 2003! “I wished it do not think that I made frequent errors on my letter or everything. I am paranoid, because I really wish this position, but I have fear the fact that an examination of the prehistory of my occupation history uncovers the error and her for a lie and adjust me could not take him. Does an examination of the prehistory this date uncover, or does confirm it straight that I worked actually there?
Home - Privacy Policy