website header Blogger Guwl

Open question: I do not know, which career I wishes in the life?

In 30 years old married woman and have a degree in the management and in MBA and in really good in the bookkeeping, which I worked on in some areas such as national economy, the marketing, which is referred in a private enterprise, since I could not find financing a referred job in my city, but did not like it not at all. Then I began to work as a financial officer in a small enterprise. O.k. In with my present job however, if I think of the hoisting engine development, which is probabilities very limited. There is a very large competition to confront, if I liked to move on a better place and I it and interview confront hate!!!! I am very bad at taking the pressure, work politics since in a very sensitive person. If I am versed in mine, in really good in kind and way sketching, in which architecture, in which Innendekoration etc. believes however I that it is too late, means way to change, there in already 30 and it another pairs to graduate take or qualified the years, in order to employ the hoisting engine. In sure, if going into holding to the same field which is I inside, I will not so long work. And I remain supposed at home and am a housewife. (which would not like to be I). Any proposals up, which I should do? I fell so bad for my.
Home - Privacy Policy