website header Blogger Guwl

Open question: should I pay down my credit card or mortgage?

my husband and i possess at present a free-hold flat with 2 bedrooms. we have a 11 month old and another child on the way. we are at present in the cheapness with $30.000 negatives on our free-hold flat (because of down the rotation into the market), which we have approximately $30,000 in the credit card debt at interest approximately %15. our mortgage interest rate is high with 8.5%., which we would like to shift in the next years. my credit note notch is high 700 ' S. we has $23,000 in the saving and I is surprised, if we pay down our mortgage in hopes of leaving a hole, which we try inside and at least and financiers are new or down our credit cards pay. we can store approximately $20,000 one year. each possible entrance would be large. thanks!
Home - Privacy Policy