website header Blogger Guwl

Open question: Is it acceptable for my Exchef to step with me in connection each pair of the months, which ask me for work, which I settled for it?

I let a research position in the summer and her hold to associate with me each pair of months, in order to ask for something from the research to, which I did. Now as I worked there, was considerable I again and nobody really led me and I kept a little with a large project emptied. Me constituted some errors fall, which I recognize completely, but I really that the part of it was the lack of supervision on their subject somehow, it am been really passive competitive into their email (in an educated manner you believe me like total muck however all right words still say) and ask myself over different aspects of the work believe. I receive immediately anxiously, if I see their name, to above slam and I feel terrible. My question, is this suitable, so that it does this? I am a really nice person so always react, but I begin to surprise me if this crosses a line. What are your thoughts?
Home - Privacy Policy