website header Blogger Guwl

Open question: Does this means, which I received the job, do?

Yesterday I went dairyqueen, in order to ask for an application. The manager explained to me to come in over straight today and my social security map and - photo identification to get I inside today my interview aimed at and the lady me asked that for my Social and identification and I gave her to her, which we spoke and I filled ou application. The manager then explained, I a work permit to me needed and I to her explained that I got with me, it supplemented permission and gave themselves some study sheets for the work and asked themselves, to return impressed, if I had learned the food. It sure to say is that I received the job? I have never an interviewer me for a work permit so in to ask calmly really excited and surprising, if this means, received I the job.
Home - Privacy Policy