website header Blogger Guwl

Open question: I hate my new, job which I can do?

I brought on a new department within the company (by choice). I was a co-ordinator, who looks, in order to be a manager. Problem is, kept employed I, while were given to a co-ordinator/an assistant and the assistant the manager position. Now I sit all day long answering telephones, when I was explained that I was gotten to handle projects over because of my ability. The former assistant can use only the copy/the fax machine and - telephone. Now I am frustrated, because I am qualified so past for my job and if I ask, whether I can help with a certain project, me No. am explained. The department adjusts a director, who is a higher position, than I was regarded for. But I should mean boss ask, me him try and me as a co-ordinator hold let? It is not my position, which, I that disturbances I have. It is the lack of work load. I do not believe, how I use my brain. Would it insult the boss, in order to ask it to settle a work that it me not for regarded? It was commentated in the office that the former assistant was not qualified to be promoted and now her me not much because of the people likes, which said those things. Do you think it became scolded us at all? I cannot see it to take it from an office and to use her into a cell back, because those would be embarrassing
Home - Privacy Policy