website header Blogger Guwl

Open question: Anxious in not passionately the enough over the industry, to a practical course to request….?

I am in my first year of computer science university study, and I had the opportunity to request a summer practical course with BMI. However I used each apology, which is possible to make sure that I should not request her. This is, because I hate university, and I do not have friends there, far away from the expenditure even from i-love me continues to form 10 complete weeks of my holidays depressed. I like the course in studying, but I am not passionate over him, and I am not definitely in the category the most intelligent. Many people enjoy programming in their spare time while I prefer it, on the beach with my friend to hang out, and I feel as in the wasting of my life, which sits before a screen, if I do not have to be. So altogether, is my principal reason for requesting not the practical course, because I in not intelligently or passionately of the topic think enough, or the practical course indeed received (there I am homesickness ill - he is in London and I lives in Scotland). I straight know not, whether I did the right well-being thing - I know that I should have applied, but when I regard the outsiders around me, I straight that, although I wish the practical course, IL in the situation am, which interviewer doubts to convince that I am eager for the job. Advice…?
Home - Privacy Policy