website header Blogger Guwl

Open question: Career change from the industrial electrician….?

I am at present an industrial electrician in a Produktionsgesellschaft in Paris, KY. In order to form a long stories short-circuit, I am burned out. I am tired from all overtime, from weekends, from holidays, from etc., me am requested to work. I investigate a returning to the university, but uncertain in the morning, to take which direction to. I regard, receive a participant in something, but I am uncertain, which the better fields are in Lexington, in KY and in the Bluegrass range. I would not like to enter into the medical field, BTW, but I would like to mean understanding more than my back of this times to use around. All possible proposals became very estimated. Thanks in advanced.
Home - Privacy Policy