website header Blogger Guwl

Open question: Insurance agent lay to me. What can I do?

My father was hospitalized and had to become certified the ICU. Since it began resumption, it was brought and on another floor explained „medically steady “. It has a terminal illness, but this was not to be exceeded its time. Its insurance agent approached with us and explained us that, when he was in ICU he was covered, but that, since he brought his disease costs from ICU, does not cover her no more and some elections gave us became. 1. Remain yourselves and paying you. 2. Bring it home. 3. Send it to a rehablitation center, which was covered under its insurance. (14 days cover. Possibly sufficient time, so that it recovers, before house. is not returned) we could us out carry to pay us. (Who? cannot) it was in any form to go to home it is we was ready, it at home to worsen and exceed let. So w5ahlten we the third choice. Our family spent the entire last day at the hospital finds, how the rehablitation center worked and which it offered for my father. After the examination into the rehablitation center, we found out that the insurance company would have covered 100% of the stay of my father, after it let the ICU. I approached with the means and asked her that why she lay to me and it reacted that they cannot pay it after the doctors dismissed. I hung above the telephone contently placed, but on the other hand I stated that I spoke to dismiss with it at one Monday and the doctors, which were decided around him on Tuesday. This let me state that she really lay, since its history was not equivalent lasting. What can I do? I would like, so that she has something consequence for her immoral practice.
Home - Privacy Policy