website header Blogger Guwl

Open question: My bank terminated me and not to me why will explain? Ask over my $?

O.K. today did I go on-line and examined my balance, which said it to 0$? thus I call the bank and her said that I was terminated and not me why will explain. Recently I tried to take a large examination on 10k$ and her said that they did not have sufficient capital…, thus it me kept sent back and I… again failed tried. The company said a going through the heavy time? Anyway I believe, therefore her me terminated, but her not even explain to me that now they have my money on influence for 10 days,…, which I receive a cashier examination of my current balance on 3 May. and the bad side is not I has money in the pure cash. He said that they need report everything my deposits again. Why? If the money were inside there and there for a long time. I do not see the problem.
Home - Privacy Policy