website header Blogger Guwl

Open question: Can my room mate add me an electricity bill without my knowledge?

I would like to be safe straight… I live in a duplex with one month to the monthly rent. At least is what I accept that it is. I lived here for approximately 8 months and have to sign a uniform document. My room mate was for 3 years here. We split the rent up, utility programs, Internet calculation, ect. I found straight out the fact that she plans on at 3 or moves 4 days out… (Rent is suitable next week, thus majorly. sucks) your name is on the Avista and Qwest calculations, the only one, which I saw at all. Of, which I hear, it can for its names to remove straight leave and it goes back into the name of the owner of the property. I have, although fear that she will set my name on everything and then to go and I with all calculations is firm. None thanks. Can she do those? Even if you know everything about renting…, since them are on no sentence rent, is she able to go so straight? I have now straight some days too either arisen with the remainder of the rent money, or find you to another room mates as soon as possible. I feel to be supposed to go like my best choice could straight to the right, after she does, before the landlord receives wind from it… That would not be badly, but again, has it anything signed speaking, which I live here on me. Other one then my rent examination, which I accept… Assistance!
Home - Privacy Policy