website header Blogger Guwl

Open question: Steps California CDCR first to coming into corrections?

O.K.I was surprised, what the first steps are to coming into corrections for CDCR? I am at present at school, for admin of justice go and a career of corrections examined. But I cannot find the first steps out seriously, in order to take. Will it to supplement all these information http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/Career_Opportunities/POR/Documents.html and at my local Gefängnis/an prison then to apply be? or do I try to come into academy first and use and then fill the clerical work out? Or is there some more to do to first? I know that the back ground can take when and I mean to receive would like begun, but I can to go honestly not approximately it, or even if her even the back floor parts for future canadits to do. All possible information would be very useful, thanks.
Home - Privacy Policy