website header Blogger Guwl

Demi Lovato hides nothing in Latina magazine: her health, her father, she tells us everything!

The singer Demi Lovato has agreed to pose for the magazine for Latina double issue of December / January which will be available for sale from November 15th!
Demi Lovato Latina Magazine cover
The girl on the cover of the magazine brighter than ever displaying a radiant smile, and wearing a sexy tight dress adorned with sequins which proves (if need be) it assumes its new appearance all curves and femininity . Gone are the diktat of thinness at any cost for the interpreter of "Skyscraper", it support themselves after a painful personal episode and multiply, as such, the shooting for magazines, you can also discover the backstage of this photo opportunity given to Latina. The former star of 'Sonny with a Chance "did not just ask, it also engages in an interview-truth in which she discusses various points of his life without taboos.
Demi Lovato latin Grammy Awards 2011
Conflicted about his relationship with his father, suffering from cancer, which recently launched an appeal in the media so that it agrees to re-contact after years of silence, radio, she says, "Sometimes there are people you absolutely must get out of your life, you have to cut the relationship with the root. It's horrible when it comes to his own father, but I know it's better for me. Very young I had to learn that. "
Demi Lovato latin Grammy Awards 2011
The star also reviews the difficulties associated with the celebrity "I have a soul adult, because I had to grow up quickly because of the public eye, but also life experiences."

Asked about his health problems that have earned to integrate a health center to treat his emotional and physical, she said sincerely, "I thought I would lose everything when I joined the rehabilitation center . I thought I could never make a career when I got home. It was a huge shock to me. " She continues, "Honestly, I am pleased to have hit bottom ... I see many young people from the middle of the show business who feel superior because they have not yet hit bottom. When I have an opportunity, I feel it a chance. "

As says the star of the Disney Channel, she did not engage much of his mental and physical problems after the treatment ended, but she soon realized (encouraged by his staff that was seen as a good marketing plan) that his experience could help other people with the same thing in the world, and did not conceal from the public wanted what she had suffered (depression, bulimia, anorexia, bipolar disorder).

About his current health status, she says, "There are always ups and downs. I still think sometimes that I am not yet strong enough and I still need help. You can not imagine the number of people who helped me get out. It's great. Is positive. But it's a daily battle. Some things can make me sink. But nothing will keep me head under water. "

In the magazine, the beautiful brunette who is now red, also evokes its roots in Latin America it is said very proud, as they demonstrate their kinship, and the near future. In 2012, she talks about her desire to be present at the Grammys ceremony in one way or another (as a nominee, presenter or even to provide a service), its purpose is just to say "yes , I am. "

Until now, Demi Lovato is expected tomorrow at the Latin Grammy ceremony, where she has to sing a duet with Spanish Pablo Alborán. From a personal point of view, the girl was seen on Halloween night sharing a tender kiss with Wilmer Valderrama. At first love is new appointment for the young lady of 19 years!
Home - Privacy Policy