website header Blogger Guwl

Justin Timberlake accompanied by a promise of Theseus' marine infantry instructor in a banquet

Justin Timberlake's tryst with Marine infantry instructor on Saturday was one of the most haunting "in his life in the West, announced on its website the singer and actor.
Kelsey De Santis dance Justin Timberlake mila kunis marine
Redeeming your pledge Corporal Kelsey De Santis, J. Timberlake 's properly adorned and accompanied her to the Marine Infantry Battalion instructors gala at Richmond, Virginia.
Kelsey De Santis dance Justin Timberlake mila kunis marine
Sunday on its website: J. Timberlake 's said that the video greeting Marines were moved almost to tears.
Kelsey De Santis dance Justin Timberlake mila kunis marine
Mr De Santis, who practiced mixed martial arts (MMA), Timberlake invited to refer to a banquet in July, a video on YouTube.
Kelsey De Santis dance Justin Timberlake mila kunis marine
To do this, it is encouraged by the fact that the singer publicly called Mila Kunis, his colleague from the film "sex friend" (called "Friends with Benefits"), a similar invitation to one of the soldiers.
Kelsey De Santis dance Justin Timberlake mila kunis marine
"Well, I am preparing to apply to you, and call on 12 November to go with me into the Marines feast" - your video singer, said Mr De Santis.

"If you can not go, I can only say:" Cry Me A River "(lit" Priverk me a river "), - she added.

J. Timberlake 's posted on its website that she and Mr De Santis before the evening ceremony had enough time to talk and that she "with passion, discipline and respect", spoke of his mixed martial arts training. It is moved by her concern for him at the banquet.

"I must tell you that I agree not every day for 23 years girls are more concerned with whether I or my fun and easy! - Posted by J. Timberlake 's. - Suddenly, I came into my head, that is, those people who care about us and our freedom ... Evening changed my life and I will never forget. "

One soldier's wife, attended Saturday's banquet Richmond Convention Center, the local television news WTVR said Timberlake 's "posed for pictures and it looked like a normal guy."

Meanwhile, M. Kunis to attend Sergeant Scott Moore's November 18 Greenville, North Carolina, which will take place Marines banquet.
Home - Privacy Policy